Childhood Cancer Canada wants to send an emPower Pack to every family in Canada whose child is newly diagnosed with cancer. These emPower Packs will provide families with information and inspiration to cope with what comes next.
Your emPower Pack may include:
- Childhood Cancer Survivors: A Practical Guide for Cancer Survivors by Nancy Keene, Wendy Hobbie & Kathy Ruccione.
- Children with Cancer: A Comprehensive Reference Guide for Parents by Jeanne Munn Bracken.
- Diagnosis Specific Guide Books: Comprehensive guides for families, friends and caregivers by leading experts.
- All About A.L.L. Video: Helping families understand A.L.L. and its treatment
- Project Hope: Stories of Inspiration from across Canada
- Foundation Materials: Including bookmarks & brochures
- Small Hands Brochures: For you to pass on to family and friends who want to help us fundraise
- Wings of Hope: A collection of Inspirational words and Images Celebrating the Beauty of Life
- Yogaga Animal Adventure Video: Engaging yoga instruction for young children
Made possible by the generous
support of our partners